Example of online lecture on performance management:
- Introduction and purposes
- Performance management process
- Sources of performance information
- Perceptual biases in performance management
- Measures of performance evaluation
Each micro-lecture is followed by a question (e.g., MCQ, forum question, essay question) to reinforce the topic in the micro-lecture. Here are a two examples of a micro lecture:
I use interactive magazines with videos and text. Like micro-lectures, these magazines are followed by questions to reinforce learning. Click HERE for an example of a magazine for workplace conflict.